woensdag 13 maart 2019

Tiddly Inks Monster party

Hi all!

Two in row!
Today I want to show you a card I did with leftovers and the super cute Tiddly Inks image Monstrous Party
I LOVE cute monsters!!

The background was, in Bob Ross' words, a happy little accident.
I had some trouble creating a background for another card and this was what was left of that..thought it looked nice together.
Bit of a 90's feel to it. I instantly knew I had to use these cute monsters that have been waiting in my collection for a project for a long time.



Aren't they just too cute?!
I used the following copic colors:

Pinks: R89, RV29, RV25, RV23, RV02
Blues: BG78, BG18, BG23, BG11, BG000
Yellows: YR27, Y38, Y17, Y15, Y11
I used a white gel pen for some highlights.

Hope you like this as much as I do!
Until next time, have a colorful day!
Annemarie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten