woensdag 20 maart 2019

Kit & Clowder March marker class

Hi all!

So a year ago when I first bought my Copics, I subscribed to Kit & Clowder online classes.
I decided to take both marker and pencil classes.
My copics were bought based on whatever I needed for that month's class.
I really learned how to use my copics through those lessons!

Along the way I got sidetracked wanting to do my own thing for a bit, but I plan to still do all the classes I have.
You get lifelong access so that's great!
Anyway, this month's classes really spoke to me and I HAD to do them! 
Only did the markers one yet, but pencils will follow soon!


I absolutely LOVED to create it and will definitely use these techniques again some day!
Of you want to give it a try, go to https://www.kitandclowder.com,
sign up and mention my name.
You will get a $5 discount if you mention my name (and I will too 😘)

Hope you'all like this one!
Until next time, have a colorful day! 
Annemarie 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten