donderdag 13 juni 2019

Pastel Tommie

Hello!

A few weeks ago, I was at a realistic coloring workshop by Dutch artist Julia Woning. 
You could choose between 'regular' colored pencils and pastels.
I decided to go with the pastels as I had never worked with them before.
Maybe I shouldn't have done that though, because at the end of the day I knew I just had to have those materials too!

I had brought a picture of my eldest cat Tommie, so I could try to draw him.
It was so much fun to do!
He really started to come alive on that paper.
I didn't get to finish my work that day, but I ordered the needed materials and yesterday I finally finished the drawing at home.



I used PanPastel and Derwent pastel pencils for this. It was my first time using both products, but I can't wait to use them again!
This saturday I am going to another of Julia's workshops, this time working with acrylic paint..looking forward to it! 
Have a colorful day. 
Annemarie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten