zaterdag 9 februari 2019

Valentine or Galentine

Hi all!

So Valentine is rapidly approaching.
Are you celebrating?
My husband and I don't actually, we are celebrating that we had our first date 8 years ago on the 12th..that is more important to us that Valentine's day.
But for all those that don't celebrate for whatever reason..you can always tell your friends you are thankful for them of course.
Galentine's day as they call it.
For this sweet card I used another Tiddly Inks image:

https://www.tiddlyinks.com/digital-stamps/best-friends-always-digital-stamp/


Copics I used:
Purple hair - V09, V12, V15, V17
Blue hair - BG09, BG11, BG14, BG49
Yellow dress - Y13, Y17, Y18, Y38
Green dress - G07, YG11, YG25
Skin - E00, E04, E11, E21
Background - RV02, RV10

I went a bit overboard using the pearl dots, but I hope you all like it anyway.

Have a colorful weekend and hope to see you next time!

Annemarie

1 opmerking:

  1. Super adorable! And you can never go overboard with pearl dots! LOL! Lovely card and coloring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen