maandag 6 mei 2019

Tiddly Inks May challenge

Hi!

It's time for a new challenge over at the Tiddly Inks challenge blog.
This month the challenge is 'Let's get Dotty'
So you need to incorporate dots somewhere in your creation.
For mine, I used different polkadot papers.
The image is Alice time for tea and is colored with Stampin' Up! inks and a waterbrush. 


If you own the inkpads (or refills), I used the following colors:

Skin - Crisp Cantaloupe

Cheeks - Flirty Flamingo

Hair - So Saffron 

Dress - Marina Mist

Apron - Smoky Slate

Clock - Crumb Cake

I used Crumb Cake as well for the clocks surrounding her.

As my other Tiddly Inks image was received well with watercolor, I thought I would try again. I like how it turned out!

Until next time, have a colorful day! 
Annemarie




2 opmerkingen: